D-Day: Juno Beach D-Day: Juno Beach

Good attempt at showing people some history.

It was a good attmept, sadly neither part was perfection. The animation was not the best? And your lesson about Juno beach was not descriptive nor did it have any actual facts. Good Effort.

chris7055 responds:

Haha, I'm gonna finish this soon, and hopefully everyone will be educated ^^

We all have rights on NG We all have rights on NG

Ok heres my Constructive Critisim.

No actual drawings, boring font boring colours (black and white A+ for originality) Shitty music if you even want to call it that. No interactivity it needed a "play" button and a "kill myself" button. Humor 1-because its funny how pissed off you are when you need to realize what newgrounds really is, I have no flash submissions but i take it in school so i know how difficult it is, and i can see how easy yours was. Overall 0 for wasting my time when i could have been watching a flash from the guy below me who is experienced and has some good work.

Go deal with your "real life issues"
</>Rant

AlexJS responds:

Wasting your time? No one is forcing you to watch this.

Check It- Episode 3 Check It- Episode 3

Good animation nice flow, decent voices.

However, i did find the humor to be a little bland? I didnt laugh or anything during this movie, however the good animation did keep me watching. My suggestion is either work on your writing, or focus on animation and animate other peoples scripts.
-overall good job.

spare-jello responds:

Thanks. The only reason the humor was... uh... bland, was because I didn't have Spare Orange to help write it at the time.

So, I have a joke planned for the next one. It's all good ^_^

White &amp;amp; Black White & Black

BOOO!!!! This Sucked Ass!

Confusing as hell for me to get from game and when i did, the black and white was shit. Also the games sucked balls....donkey balls.

K's Interactive Fighter K's Interactive Fighter

WTF! hmm you took pic's and linked them to a circl

i mean wtf anyone can do that by reading a toutrial!

Crack Shot Crack Shot

Nice job and FU to the other reviwer

Good game nice style and to the other guy that blammed you STFU computer geek.